Welcome to our website. Please read fully the terms of service listed below as they are the contract between you and intoProxy.com. You can use our service only if you agree with the terms of service listed on our website. In order to use our service you agree to be bound by these terms of service. If you have any questions regarding this agreement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the service is provided without warranties and with limitations of liabilities. Please read on for details.
1. We reserve the right to make changes or to replace the terms of service as our service is changing and improving over time. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions posted on the website you must cancel and stop using the service.
2. In order to access the service you will need to use an account. You have to subscribe to the service on our website or email us in order to get a trial account. This account will allow you to use our proxy servers from US, CA, UK and DE for surfing.
You can configure and use our service on multiple devices. Please follow the specific setup instructions from our website if they are available for your device. Currently we do not provide software to be installed on your device in order to access the service and we do not meter the data transfer.
The devices and infrastructure (network connection and internet access) needed in order to use/access our service are only your responsibility and may incur additional charges that you will have to take care of.
The services/content that you may access via our proxy service may incur additional charges that you will have to take care of. They may also be subject to specific terms of service designed by their providers.
3. You have to register for our service with a valid email account and please maintain a true, accurate and complete contact information over time. The service is provided by intoProxy to you as identified by the registration data that you provide to us.
You are solely responsible for all activities that are done through your account so please keep your account details confidential. You must not use the service for illegal purposes, to threaten, to harass other persons or to harm, damage, hack the service or other networks. You cannot sell/resell your account or other accounts for the service we are providing.
4. Please see below our current packages and pricing.
intoProxy Pro – monthly subscription
intoProxy Pro – 3 months subscription
intoProxy Pro – yearly subscription
$9 each month
$25 every 3 months
$90 every 12 months
intoProxy Pro – 1 month access
intoProxy Pro – 3 months access
intoProxy Pro – 12 months access
1 month access for $9
3 months access for $25
12 months access for $90
5. During registration you may opt for a limited term contract (e.g.: 1, 3 or 12 months) or for a recurring subscription.
In case you have picked a limited time option (no recurring subscription) the contract stops automatically at the end of the period. You will be billed only once at the beginning of the period. At the end of the chosen period the service will stop. Otherwise – if you picked a recurring subscription – then a new payment will be requested according to the subscription you picked.
Please note that we consider as the start date of the contract the day when we are sending the account activation email. This will happen only after you are registering with us.
6. You may stop using the service at any time via email request to our contact email address. We reserve the right to suspend your account or cancel your subscription without prior notice, without a cause and without incurring liability of any kind from your side.
The service is offered with limitation of liability up to the full extent permitted by the law.
The suspension or termination of the account will not constitute a reason for a refund.
Refunds can be requested via email in the first 14 days after the start of the service without the need of a specific reason for a refund.
Additionally you can request a complete refund in case our service is up and running for less that 90% of the duration of one month of normal operation conditions. Please note that in case of exceptional situations like natural disasters, civil or political unrest, authorities request, prolonged power interruptions or communication line interruptions are not considered normal operation conditions. In such exceptional situations we will analyze each request and we may not grant a refund.
We reserve the right to change your account ID and or password at any time without prior notice.
7. The service allows the access to other websites, services and content on the internet. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the full compatibility of our service with the websites, content and services that you are trying to access. We are also not responsible for the functioning and eventual damage that those services may occur. You are solely responsible for the services/content that you access via our service.
9. We provide the service as is, we cannot offer any warranties that the service will be without faults, uninterrupted, free of harmful components, of satisfactory quality or fully compatible with your devices, other services or content that you use together with our service.
10. For any issues, suggestions, questions that you have regarding our service or for technical support, please contact us at:
We will contact you in matters regarding payment, your account status and in order to provide information regarding our service.
Please contact us via email for technical support or any other request that you might have regarding your account. intoProxy is a Romanian small business registered in February 2012
contact [at] intoproxy.com