Frequently Asked Questions
1. How does intoProxy work?
IntoProxy is a complete proxy and VPN service. To use intoProxy you need to register with us and configure your device.
2. How do I setup/configure the proxy service?
Our recommendation is to configure your device to use the Automatic Proxy Configuration URL because it allows you to change the proxy location from your intoProxy account.
Please open our proxy configuration page, choose your device and follow the setup guide.
3. How do I check that my service works?
After you finish the configuration just visit our detection page to check if the service is active:
4. Where can I find the Proxy server names and IP addresses?
The proxy servers and IP addresses are available inside your intoProxy account. The Proxy server names are listed on our locations page.
5. When is my account created?
Your account is created immediately. We use an automated process that creates your account instantly. Just complete the order process and your account will be ready immediately.
6. What Payment options are available?
Currently we accept PayPal. This method is widely used on the internet and offers buyer protection.
7. How do I remove the proxy configuration from my system?
When using the Proxy URL configuration, just login to your intoProxy account, then access the proxy URL page and Turn Off the proxy.
You can also follow our guides for proxy configuration removal.
8. How do I cancel my IntoProxy subscription?
You can cancel your subscription any time from your intoProxy account, or drop an email to our contact address email@example.com.
9. Why do I need to authenticate with intoProxy?
The authentication is required in order to be able to access on our proxy servers.
10. Why am I repeatedly asked for authentication?
This happens only if your ISP assigns you a new IP address or if you move to a new location.
If your ISP changes your IP regularly please use a DynDNS service. This will help you to authenticate your home network automatically.
11. Why does the authentication fail?
Please make sure that your account is still active and that you use the correct username and password. Please contact us in order to help you troubleshoot the problem.